oh my gosh that would be so funny..... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] i could just picture that .i like the idea of the cookies and lemonade for a sister... Great idea...diane [img]wink.gif[/img]
What if... DOLLS set up a lemonade stand to sell real cookies and lemonade in order to buy a "sister"? If I was young and had the right kind of neighborhood, that's just the kind of activity I'd do to earn doll money.
Or what about dolls going door-to-door to sell wrapping paper or little note cards? I can just picture my neighbor's reaction when they answer their door and see my dolls standing on their door step. [img]eek.gif[/img] There would be Elizabeth, with a little clip board in hand and two more dolls dragging a bag of wrapping paper packets and notecards.
Any other ideas?
Julia
oh my gosh that would be so funny..... [img]biggrin.gif[/img] i could just picture that .i like the idea of the cookies and lemonade for a sister... Great idea...diane [img]wink.gif[/img]
The dolls could set up a room cleaning service, cleaning rooms for money.
They could also do some yard work like raking leaves.
This is a fun topic- my dolls want to earn money now- I'm 20 and I'd help them if we thought of something to do. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The dolls selling lemonade would make an adorable album, too!
DD sold candy to her Granny and Grandparents to raise money for Kirsten. Funny thing was, she got the candy from Granny and sold it back to her! LOL.
Other ideas...How about a Kissing Booth or Photo Booth?
Also, if you and your dolls are crafty...you could make a doll-related craft and sell them.
Make Sculpey pizzas and have a Dolly Pizza Delivery service. That would be cute!
Can't you tell, I'm loving this thread!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 06, 2006 11:08 AM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font>
If you're having a garage sale, or yard sale, have the dolls sell cookies or brownies.
My grandson did this last year when we had a garage sale, and he made $32.00! That would at least buy an outfit, with shipping.
He can't wait till the end of July when we plan on doing it again!
Some people just gave him a donation because he was so cute!
Actually....if you have young children, and have a garage sale, this is a great way to keep them occupied. That's the reason we did it in the beginning.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A kissing booth!!!! That would be precious.Originally posted by MOM to JILLIAN:
The dolls selling lemonade would make an adorable album, too!
DD sold candy to her Granny and Grandparents to raise money for Kirsten. Funny thing was, she got the candy from Granny and sold it back to her! LOL.
Other ideas...How about a Kissing Booth or Photo Booth?
Also, if you and your dolls are crafty...you could make a doll-related craft and sell them.
Make Sculpey pizzas and have a Dolly Pizza Delivery service. That would be cute!
Can't you tell, I'm loving this thread!
<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 06, 2006 11:08 AM: Message edited by: MOM to JILLIAN ]</font></font>
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
If I were younger....
AG*Gymnast, Thanks for sharing your album with us. Your girls are adorable!
aero_AGdoll_lover, That's a great idea! DD has a Little Tikes Beauty Salon and she LOVES it when we play hair stylist. She'd love dong this with her AG girls.
Any more ideas?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Is your doll selling Girl Scout cookies since she's wearing her uniform?Originally posted by Jean C:
Oh, Julia! How about a bake sale! (We just made s'mores.) Although I'm really enjoying the mental image of the lemonade stand...
"Is 40 cents enough for a new sister?"
<font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ July 06, 2006 06:14 PM: Message edited by: Jean C ]</font></font>
I would totally hire any dolls to clean my apartment! You can barely see the floor, things(books, papers, clothes, dolls) are piled everywhere. My entire apartment is 12ft x 16ft and that includes the bathroom, kitchen area, closet and "living/bedroom" space. The worst part is that the landlord is doing annual inspections next week! [img]eek.gif[/img]
Maybe I can hire my dolls to do some housework, although by taking them off the shelves they will make more of a mess in my tiny space!
Bookmarks